First full week we've had in a long time. Wait, did I say full? My bad. There was no school on Friday due to power outages that left nearly half a million people in [Western] Washington without power. It was pretty crazy, apparently, and a lot of people have sustained some hefty storm damage. We were without power all day Friday. I read a bit, played some Gameboy. I probably took a nap. I remember playing the piano until I couldn't see the keys anymore. We went to Northgate mall for the evening. I thought it would be fun (I always do, but 30 minutes of mall shopping was all it took to bring out my most sarcastic self. We were there until 9. I went home and went straight to bed. But it turned out that the girls were bowling at 9:30, so I got up and went with them. And Orion. Orion and I, after deciding not to get arrested for vandalism, drove into Edmonds...or someplace...it was really creepy and dark and stuff.
I was bored Saturday; just stayed at home and stuff. Played some DOOM, some piano.
Today is boring too.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All I can say is thank God for Gameboys and Pokemon.
what were you planning on vandalizing?
Post a Comment