Sunday, November 19, 2006

Waves

Yeah so this weekend was both fun and boring as a whole. Friday night, I went to Spiro's for dinner with Orion, Katie, Maddy, and Linnea. Then Orion and I went to his house and played some VGs until 1-ish. I was supposed to be home at 12; oh well, sorry mommy and daddy. Yeah so the ending of Halo 2...wow I had no idea that it was that bad.
Yep so I did a bunch of lawn mowing and some CIDs on Saturday. Went to see Urinetown's closing night. It was so good, but depressing if you think about it too much. Props to Robin's sweet acting and Lucy's pwnage keyboard. Also to Zach's killer drums (he has only been playing for a year) and Kevin's multiple-horn madness. So that was sweet but today was way boring because I got my CIDs done before 12 and then practiced clarinet, so I was in pretty good hw shape but no one was around. Luckily Jacob caled me back and I went over and played some Nightfire for a few hours. So good just to be hangin out again in his basement. On a related note, much hangings-out must be the happen in a manner of soon.

3 comments:

David said...

I thought you had already seen the ending of Halo 2. Perhaps I beat that level on my own. Yeah it is teh sux. Maybe a little bit of sc next weekend with keir for old times sake and some partying as well.

Anonymous said...

I HATE SPIRO'S! is anyone with me?

blitzmoose said...

SPIRO'SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!