Monday, November 06, 2006
Le Weekend
Yeah so there was a weekend. We had a sectional for jazz band, but only half the section showed up and the bass didn't have an amp so the drummer had to call his dad to bring one and...we only got to actually practice for like 40 minutes. Hoo-ray! I also went to physical therapy and he said that I can't run anymore, since it still hurts me (I was just doing it anyway...) There was also an Einstein Jazz concert at Sky Nursery. It was pretty good, for middle-schoolers, at least. So I didn't get any homework done that day, but I did stay up until 12 playing Starcraft. Sunday, woke up at 8 and began CIDS; finished at 3:30. Played Starcraft with Ben from 6:30 - 8:30, but then I played the piano until 10:30, so I was still tired. Now there is just another week of school, but it is thankfully a short one. Yay! Let us all rejoice and do something fun on this long weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I preformed in the sky nursery jazz thing when i was in middle school.
Post a Comment