Yeah so Thanksgiving this year was not bad. Or maybe I just mean the break. On Wednesday I went to see Borat with David, Steven, Orion, Sai, Alex Breaden, Ben, Oliver, and Oliver's little brother. It was pretty funny, but not as good as I would have thought, based on popular reaction. Afterwards, Sai, Orion, Steven, David, and me went to Orion's house for some HALO pwnage. It was awesome. After Sai and Steven left, I started raping. We also played some Soul Caliber. God I love that game. Had a piano lesson.
Thursday rocked:
[22:36] fr0nash: what have you done
[22:36] fr0nash: besides gameboy-ing to the max
[22:36] bananaoracle89: ummmm
[22:37] bananaoracle89: that is it, really
I played so much FInal Fantasy yesterday. It is not even funny. Even I am amazed at my own exploits. Seriously, we're pushing six hours here. I also wrote a song on the piano. I was just soloing, and it came to me. It's awesome. It's called Autumn Winds right now, but it's still a work in progress. For Thanksgiving, we had my aunt, other uncle, and grandpa over (=boring; sorry, guys!) And today I went and swept out my grandpa's garage and helped him with other things around the house. I got some new shoes, which I didn't actually spend money for. And we went to Home Depot to get some siding. Lunch was delicious.
"So, Charlie, how do we justify buying hamburgers the day after Thanksgiving?"
"...We don't, Davis."
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should wear your stolen shoes to school on Monday and make your profile song the roxxorz song you wrote instead of a broken link. Those are just suggestions though since I am not going to tell you what to do like a fascist. >:-O (the thing that looks like a nose is really a mustache)
Post a Comment