Sunday, November 12, 2006

bananaoracle89 (2:56:45 PM): Orion
bananaoracle89 (2:56:46 PM): ?
brittlebrit187 (2:56:48 PM): yeah
brittlebrit187 (2:56:58 PM): if he was 1000 times closer
brittlebrit187 (2:57:05 PM): and i was 1000 times gayer
brittlebrit187 (2:57:12 PM): wed have something ill bet

So this weekend was pretty good. I did nothing for the first few days. Last night I went to Orion's house and we played some vgs. Soul Caliber II, Halo 2, Unreal Tournament 2 (we really like the sequels). I loan-traded him the Minish Cap and Aria of Sorrow for Dawn of Souls. I have logged 5 hours already today (my goal is 10). Guess I'd better keep crackin'!

And let us not forget to honor the veterans who fell serving this country, and those still standing. They also gave us days off.

3 comments:

David said...

Final fantasy owns, but not for trying to read off of.

Jack said...

i agree with david, but i still think its funny that i was thinking today about u changing ur background to some ff image. maybe something very dark with white font would be good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.