Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In light of recent events, a certain action has become clear. The pursuit of Starcraft has consumed us all, and touched some more than others. It has become apparent that Starcraft has taken too much from our lives. Due to schoolwork, I can no longer invest in prolonged playing; the same holds true for Keir. Both Ben and Steven have decided that they focused too much on Starcraft and not enough on schoolwork and studying. We were all so caught up in it that we neglected other areas which needed attention. Thus, I have reached a decision.

This Clan was originally founded upon four corners: David, Keir, Steven, and me. Let us not forget Jack, Stephen, Peter, Sai, or Ben, and their contributions to the Sacred Order. But its time has passed; we all wish to explore realms beyond Char, Mar Sara, and Aiur. However, we will never forget the spirit and bond that we shared as members of the great and noble clan.

Therefore, as founder, caretaker, and Master of the Commander, I hereby dissolve the Sacred Order of Teriyaki until further notice.

5 comments:

David said...

Farewell sacred order. Someday we shall reclaim you to teach the Clan Wa jerks a lesson.

Anonymous said...

Now you can focus on more important things. Like the Wii for example.

David said...

I am torn. Do I want to go with the 360 which I know I want or do I want to hold out for the Wii? Perhaps someday I can have both!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is extremely sad news.

We must have one day when all the teriyaki are on (old members and new) and just sc it up one last time before we officially break up. Maybe on friday or saturday?

-Lem0n

PK Dave said...

We are officially broken up.