So, yesterday was THE BIG ENGLISH TRIP YAHHHHHHH!!!
So we're in Science (first period) and the intercom comes on to tell all of Ms. Lachman's students to go to the buses at 7:55. I've never seen a person get up so quickly--but Ms. Fawcet put an end to that. So we missed the lab, and went out to the buses. Chung, of course, had to put his pack in my locker because his locker "is all the way in the 100s, man, come ON!" So we got out there, and I was the cut-off man. Yep. Me. Ms. Lachman called all the way down to Jenni Herold, then that first half went with dumb 5th period while my half got to ride with cool 1st period. I played 13 with Alex, Yi, Staten, and....yeah all the way down. Then we went in there, and it was this dude with a handheld camera that showed on screens. It was pretty cool, though I didn't get any of it, because I dont know the play at ALL. So then we get out at 10:50, and Ms. Lachman tells us to get back where we entered at 12:25!!!! First we went to eat lunch. I wanted pizza, but the line was really long, so I resolved to get it later. Staten and I were going to go to the fishing booth, but then some other dude told us about the arcade. ARCADE! I had only $3, and that was reserved for pizza, but who cares, anyway? We looked at some stuff and helped Alex get the second-highest score on the arm-wrestling game. Then we crammed six of us ((excluding that guy whose name I don't know) Hereafter referred to as John) into a picture booth and got pictures. Unfortunately, Staten's big, feminine face blocked the rest of us out of the pictures, so they weren't so great. Oliver kept them but then lost them. No biggie. So we all chipped in 50 cents for that, so I couldnt' buy pizza. We went fishing and I scored a bubble pen. Alex went twice and tried to exchange his coin purse, haha. Well, we were daring Alex to go toucht the big fountain, but he was too chicken, even though there was a nice dry path leading right up to it. Well, I ran in there and touched that sucker, and then John paid me and Alex a dollar each to run two laps around it in the streams. Alex only got 50 cents, because he was a poser and only did 1 lap. Then we weren't sure if Ms. Lachman was amused or mad, so we ran to the bathrooms to dry off. Then we hung out, and I FINALLY got my pizza. Alex and I got to Math 5 minutes later than everyone else on the field trip, and we were wet, but shoot, we had to go dry off, right? So yeah. THen I went home and had physical therapy and my parents took us to Romeo's (right across the street!) for dinner. SHwee+!
Oh, and the reason that this post in on Friday instead of Saturday is because I didn't know we had to write a page reflection on our project. Bummer.
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Actually, I recall you two coming in AT LEAST 10 minutes later than the others. Except for Thomas, who doesn't count because he sprinted there.
keir....post...comment...
Keir...send...zealots...after...davis's SUVs...
Post a Comment