"Don't signal, old man. It's not a turn. It confuses the hell out of people!"
Such is the wisdom of road-rage Charlie. It seems that many things have happened in the last week, none of which I seem to recount.
Big things:
...well, I can't seem to think of anything. But we finally had the band test this week, and I didn't do so badly. I also got a bunch of projects assigned, like the English response to TKM (and the accompanying letter), a nice 20 line French essay thing, and a paper connecting Laos's culture to its physical geography, among other things. Hm.... I've been playing Final DOOM, Starcraft, and...another game, whose name shall not be mentioned here.
....I thought of a bunch of wise things to say but I forgot....
So I was browsing the internet and I come across this blog named "Somebody set us up the blog." Ooomph! That is a sweet name. "Game over" is so cliche, but it seems to fit perfectly with my life....
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment