Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Appreciate your yogurt!

Well, today was a pretty good day. We had band, and the clarinets were not tested AT ALL, making this two days in a row. With Mr. Harshman's mood lately, I think that's a-pretty-pretty good. Then Rosa bursts into Ms. Chertocks' room during STAR and tells some story about yogurt on the bathroom floor. It went a little something like this...

Rosa: "Oh my GOd! Somebody spilled yogurt all over the floor of the girl's bathroom!"
Robin: "Yeah, it was REALLY disgusting!"

*Orion and I glance at each other*

Orion:" Uhh...well...yogurt isn't that bad, really. Y'see..."
Me: "Dude, we have, like, PISS all over our bathroom."
Orion: "Yeah people like.....on the walls...."
ME: "...so APPRECIATE YOUR YOGURT!"

Another one o them 'gender differences,' the only difference being that female bathrooms are relatively clean, where ours are regularly defiled, i.e. urine on the floor, urine on the wall[s], urine on the ceiling (gets shiny somehow), feces in the crappers, urine on the wal....wait. Yeah, that's about it.
And we did research in Social Studies. It was cool, I guess, seeing as how I have to write a 3-4 page paper on Laos' culture and geography by Tuesday.
And French...boy. French was AWESOME! We played charades-ish thingies, and I owned (but not as much as Robin) in the "name in English what's written in French on the card" game. Robin scraped up a win by finishing the whole stack with 20 seconds left to go. YAYR@@

You might notice a change in my blog, as in the background is not, in fact, a fleet of Terran Wraiths, but is now Ganondorf, the Prince of Darkness. Aah...feel that Zelda-y goodness.

Morpha...
And today I remembered. I remembered Morpha, and the thrill of///uh.....hm. Let's just say that lots of time has been wasted playing Starcraft, and I had forgotten. But now I remember!

Long Live Tutenkhamen!!! (sp?)

1 comment:

David said...

i think the cleanest part of our bathrooms are the crappers.