Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Like turning off a light

Turning off a light. Know what that reminds me of? Energy. Know what that reminds me of? ANWR drilling. Know what that reminds me of? Stupid people who waste stuff. Know what that reminds me of? Every second of my life, and yours, that has been squandered in the pursuit of...something. Know what that reminds me of? I should get some sleep to improve my mood.

Well, today was a nice, big, day 'o school. Science stuff, TKM essay test, Math problems in which I PWNed...yeah. Yesterday, we marched with band and stuff....yeah....

There was something really cool I was gonna post OH YEAH

[those who don't know how to pronounce 'Dragoon' should stay away from this part]

So I play this idiot online on Starcraft. Me and jHack against him and a computer. So he's like boohoo I don't like this map. I'm like, is it because it's a REAL map? You gotta learn how to play sometime. Then he breaks out with all this crap about my homosexuality. I'm so tired of that shit. Anyway....about 20 minutes in, he sends 9 cloaked Wraiths to attack my 3 bunkers and 2 Missile Turrets. Well, that lasted for about 10 seconds. Then he left, giving the fascist a loss on my account! VICTORY! Then the comp kills me and jack off.....but it was still a victory. Huzzah. I think that I shall read, perhaps, and then turn off my brain, if it's at all possible.



It ain't.

Click.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haahahahahahaha.

it says jack off.

David said...

maddy u sicko!


nice background davis. However, a hydralisk could pown him up easily.