brittlebrit187 (7:54:35 PM): sit behind the girl i like
brittlebrit187 (7:54:42 PM): punched her on the head once of twice
brittlebrit187 (7:54:46 PM): boring imax abotu the nile
brittlebrit187 (7:55:00 PM): rode the bus home listening to dropkick murphys and anti flag
bananaoracle89 (7:55:03 PM): punched her on the head?
bananaoracle89 (7:55:29 PM): Keir: "Hey, I like you. You're hot, too!) *punch*
brittlebrit187 (7:55:46 PM): no
brittlebrit187 (7:55:53 PM): like *punch* asshole
bananaoracle89 (8:11:27 PM): pl;us, if you don't know I'm a loser by now, we'd better not be friends any more
bananaoracle89 (8:11:30 PM):
brittlebrit187 (8:11:39 PM): but im an actual loser
bananaoracle89 (8:11:45 PM): well that's true
bananaoracle89 (8:13:16 PM): the point I'm trying to make is that I had no idea of what the mother-loving hell I was doing
brittlebrit187 (8:13:26 PM): yeah
brittlebrit187 (8:13:34 PM): it shows
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment