Monday, April 18, 2005

Not the Zed word!

Well, yesterday Zach and I went to the SAM (Seattle Art Museum) to see the China exhibit, which featured mostly naked people doing strange and disgusting things. We rode the bus home after getting apple cups and Subway sandwiches. When we got back, we of course went straight to 711 for cherry Slurpees ( we had been craving them for the past three 711s). So then we hung out and listened to music and played some SSBM. Zach and I each took a turn with a level 7 and then a level 9 Bowser. PWNage! We then watched Shaun of the Dead a British parody of Dawn of the Dead. It is hilarious!!! Ask me about it. Yeah.


Today was fine. In Science we learned more about plate tectonics. In Band we played some $cale$. In English we made a map of the neighborhood in TKM. In Social Studies we went to put stuff in our portfolios. In Math we did some worksheet. In French we got a crossword and "played" Loto.
I went home and hacked the crap out of some bushes until the slacker neighbors went outside to smoke. Then I remembered my new sword. I don't suppose anyone has ever seen a lead pipe hit a bunch of dead trees before. It's like hitting a wet paper bag with a sledghammer (kudos to those who recognize the allusion!) So, yeah. I did some stuff at home, and I didn't go to track, because I'm not doing anything there anyway and I wanted to playh outside. Unfortunately, this set off my knees, so I had to ice and crap. Then there was Boy Scouts.

Ahh! I have to finish typing before Zombie Nation ends. Oops! Too late! I'll just have to start it again...

No comments: