Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Carry on My Wayward Son

Well, break has been a-pretty pretty good. Yeah. I have been slacking so, so much. So I've already had Jack and Alex over, and Zach comes back soon. If that slacker Finafrock gets out of bed, I'll have him over tomorrow. Unfortunately, Josh won't return my calls...gah.

So.
As for Jack. We hung out, played some games, shot hoops, went to Fred Meyer and loitered, then made dinner (spaghetti! yum!) and played some more SSBM. Ha ha! When we played for like 3 hours straight, I made a big ruckus about wanting to stop, and I actually did [want to stop], because games are not fun enough to be your whole life. Aaaaanyway... so Mrs. Scudder was chewing Jack out, and he was like "but DAVIS played the SAME AMOUNT as me!" And she's like "no, he didn't!" It went this way for quite some time, and left Jack sputtering and speechless, and me with some Scudder brownie points. Ha! Then.....ask me about it, actually. yeah.

So Alex came over today. There was much awesomeness!!! First we talked outside in the warm, warm sun with our feet in the cool, cool grass. So we're just hangin out, and I show him my newly acquired swords (lead pipes). Then I remember that I saw and old lawnmower down in the woods! We go to salvage it. It was mighty tough bringing that thing up the hill, but we did it, somehow. It was broken beyond repair, so it now sits in front of the Upper Workshop waiting for its final trip to the dump. Then we played some piano and some TimeSplitters and some **** Colosseum (which I bought today. another funny story. I walk to Fred Meyer, and the place is DEAD. Elderly people shopping, etc, etc. I'm walkin through, hoping that nobody busts me for delinquency. This one dude in front of me (employee, I mean) looks behind him and does a double take. Then he takes "sneaky" glances to see if I'm still there. Then he walks into some room. I make my purchase and get the heck out of there.) Ther we played some more piano and Meredith gave us strawberry lemonade and later made us quesadillas. MMmmm... So we ate some, and played with Luna. Then we helped Charlie put up the new ceiling. It required muchos strength to hold up those dense sheetrock sheets. Gah.

So I was going to run, stretch,and play piano tonight, but it's much too late. I'll just have to play some games and go to sleep.

No comments: