Well, today was exciting. I woke up at like...wahtever, then tried to do work until Charlie came home at 10:30-ish, to no avail. I finally finished my Economy chapter for my CHina book, and thus am only 2 sections behind my schedule!!! YAY!
I mowed the lawn of a nice lady who gives me 20 dollars. Then I went home again, and noticed a certains screenname....
AQUAZAFIOUS!!
for those of you who don't know, it reminds me of Rayquaza, which is in no way at all related to the fact that it's
PRESTON'S SCREENNAME!!
So I call Zach, because Preston isn't responding, and Preston is always over there or vice versa. So finally I go over there. You see, the plan was to go to Deseret Industries to buy stuff and hang out...but I couldn't tell my mom....
D:"Hey, sorry for taking a long time to walk, guys. I didn't want my mom to know about it. You guys know my mom, right-"
P: "We know."
Z: "We know."
D: "Yeah, so it would have been bad if I had told her that I was going to hang out at Deseret Industries....with Preston..."
P: "We know."
Z: "We know."
D: "It would have been like....like..."
P: "Alien vs Predator?"
D: "Alien vs Predator in HELL. With nuclear bombs going off in the distance."
So we went there, and had a great time. I came away with and awesom tie, a dragon planner, and a $1 scanner. Yes, a one dollar scanner. Sweet! We had to walk home in the rain, but Mrs. Fosmore had sweet, sweet brownies. The hour of 4:50 was muchos gracias (and I mean it this time). MMMMMMmmm...so we ran to the attic to get the G.I. Joes, and set up the base. I outfitted the plane for ULTIMATE COMBAT!! But then we listened to music instead. Unfortunately, my parents came to take me away to Super China Buffet, where I had a nice [huge] meal of stuff. MMMMMmmm... then we went home and I stretched. Then I played Starcraft. Jack Lee and I schooled with TERRAN POWER!! w00t!
and now I retire. Goodnight, y'all.
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment