brittlebrit187 (1:27:22 PM): status report:
brittlebrit187 (1:27:34 PM): went on real roads for pretty much the first time today
brittlebrit187 (1:27:44 PM): maximum speed limit on roads i went on: 45
brittlebrit187 (1:27:54 PM): my maximum speed: 55
brittlebrit187 (1:28:17 PM): hit: one broken glass bottle
brittlebrit187 (1:28:39 PM): and the ditch, multiple times
bananaoracle89 (1:30:20 PM): uh....
bananaoracle89 (1:30:31 PM): I don't think you should be in control of a motorized vehicle
brittlebrit187 (1:30:41 PM): whys that?
brittlebrit187 (1:30:45 PM): oh, i only stalled once
That's Keir for ya. Doesn't even know how to not....drive....bad....
So on Friday I went to Orion's house for a party/sleepover thing. Rosa, Maddy, and Linnea were there, in addition to Steven, Jack, and I. It was cool. I ate like half or 2/3 of a pizza, then we watched The Perfect Score. Then the girls went home, and the real fun began. We played lots of Halo 2, and I got farther in my First-level-on-Legendary-mode stint. Then we watched Total Recall, which was given to Orion by Jack. It was really awesome and gory, with all the good parts they cut out when I saw it on TV. So we went to bed at 4, which turned into a little conversation with my mom:
Mom: "Can you please carry out the groceries?"
Me: "I'm really tired."
Mom: "Well, I went to bed at TWO-THIRTY last night *gets mad*"
Me: "Well, I went to bed at FOUR THIS MORNING! PWNED!"
So I spent yesterday (Saturday) hanging around and being tired. I cut Mrs. Brown's lawn and got $13 dollars into my pocket. Hooray! Now that Jacob's gone I can claim my rightful business and usurp the cash! BWAHAHA! Ahem....
So we went to my aunt's house for my Grandpa's birthday. He's 81! That was pretty cool; I remember how much fun it is to play ping-pong and now I want our table to be set up all the time.
Today I got up at 9, after being periodically woken up so that Charlie could tell me that he needed my help. Well, I already knew that. I was tired! by my calculations, I got somewhere around 11 hours of sleep, since I don't remember being conscious much after 10 last night. Sweet.
So today I'm just hanging around because Charlie told me he'd need my help but now he doesn't. So I'm pretty darn bored. Yeah.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment