Especially since Lucy "loves hearing about my amorous affairs." (Direct quotation).
today I was thinking about thwat to do on my 21st birthday
david: get hella crunk?
oh wait you can't, you're a year older than us
me: I think I want to have a big fucking LAN party
david: !!!!!!!!!1111111111111111
that would be pretty damn awesome
me: yeah
david: i would totally buy bawls for that
me: good old school style
hell yes
it would be kind of like alcohol
except the opposite
david: haha yeah i guess that's true
we could force keir to fly out
!!!
LAN IMP SCEN!!!?!??!?!
me: &(#(*&!(!@)!@(*!@)*!@*&@!*&(@*&((*&!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
and Orion could grind FFIV or something
lulz
david: haha
just sit in his corner and cry
me: deep, gravelly sobs
dejected out of tune singing
david: haha
me: anyway yeah
we'll have to think about that one
also this break
JESUS CHRIST---LVL40 MESSIAH!
me: we can roll that shit up
david: we can also make my character while we're at it
or i can just play jesus
me: yeah
wait no
definitely a no on that one
david: haha
it was worth a shot
well
probably not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
3 posts in a row containing a reference or something involving me. I am truly honored.
You should have posted about my hub status so that the girls could see the error of their ways.
you guys know me so well <3
I'm sorry, Davis, did I use the word "love"? I believe the direct quote that you're looking for is "please do keep us posted on your amorous affairs". Get it right, man! yeesh.
Post a Comment