From a few weeks ago. I was in the club office learning about club stuff and this other woman was listening to what the person was telling me. She asked what my club was and when I told her, she replied that she recently started playing this strategy game online:
"Eve or Avon or something like that...I can't remember."
"Was it...Evony?!"
"YES! That's the one! It's so fun, it's a really great game."
". . . (!?!?!) . . ."
(you remember that evony was the game that used tits for its advertisements)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, to think people actually play that game...
Also, lol that the game attracted her rather than its target demographic (men who like boobs). perhaps that means she is a woman who likes boobs?
lol David the machine gun (yes I know this is the wrong post)
Also, wtf at that, like seriously the only times I see adds for that game is when I go to pirate stuff and I always think it's some porn site, but it's a crappy game instead. I don't see how they can get people to play as people who pirate stuff are usually not retarded enough to click on adds but she was and she was probably pirating stuff too. Like seriously wtf at a woman clicking on a game add that looks like porn while stealing probably music or better games or better porn.
This is crazy as hell...the day you send me the link is the same day that I see an add for the game and go to Wikipedia for some casual research as to what the hell the game is about.
THE COINCIDENCE!
plarys: play fairy
Post a Comment