Woke up late again today. Blueberry muffins for breakfast!
Keir took Rich to the car rental place and I played the piano. For a long time. It was really fun. They got home and I went for a jog. I did all right. We went for a swim and it was very good for a while. We got some lunch at Jimmy John's, a really good sub shop that Zach Newkirk, one of his good friends, works at. It was delicious. We went back and played some vgs and watched some tv and just did general shit.
D: "Why would you spend money to send people virtual shit?"
Keir: "Heeeheeehee, people are morons. Probably only Asian girls who take Facebook way too seriously."
"I am not a loser! And I'll prove it to you by challenging you to a children's card game!" -Joey
So now we are here dicking around at 12:31am. We are getting up early tomorrow and flying for extended periods of time. Then I am engaging in strenuous physical activity. But I demand to do it while tired!
TOday we visited the bat house here at the University of Florida. We waited, and waited, and then suddenly legions of bats flew out! It was pretty sweet.
That about wraps up my trip to Gainesville, Florida. I saw new sights, made some new friends, and got to hang with an old bud. Excellent.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy shit Davis, all these new posts make me wish you were here so I could give you something.
Head.
Utututututututututututututututtutuutuu
Post a Comment