
What is up with all these phallic housing arrangments?!
Keir: "I wonder if we'll see an '8 equals sign capital D' community."
I had a really hard time sleeping last night. I kept thinking about video games and more important things, like Starcraft. Wait...
We woke up late. AGAIN. This time we went to see the Devil's Millhopper, and it was open. It rained hard while we climbed down the winding walkway into the bottom of the sinkhole. It's a pretty big sinkhole just in the middle of the ground. It was cool, but less amazing since I come from a place where the total elevation gain/loss over a mile is more than 10 feet. "Floridians's ears are popping because they've never been that far down before." (Keir). That was cool. AFter that, we tried to edit our music video but we failed because Keir did not have the right cords. Instead, we played video games with Richard, a real loser whom I like for some reason. It was fun. I pwned at Medal of Honor and Super Smash Brothers.
We visited some neighborhood people for fireworks tonight. It was fun. These people live in an uber-rich, gated community. Keir had to type in a combination on a keypad, which opened the gate after a dull metallic beep (like it was directly out of Resident Evil). These people are RICH RICH. We think that the Innis Arden people are rich. These people live in a MANSION. Two floors; the second floor is like twenty or thirty feet up. Marble floors. Their living area looked like a hotel lobby, the kind of hotel lobby that you never see because that type of hotel is too expensive for you. After that, it was stupid rich boys dicking around with fireworks; what can I say? We stayed around for the big ones and then got the hell out of there.
This is sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment