I see that Jack has changed my profile thingy to "gotta catch a girlfriend!" Clever, but you will pay, oh, yes you will.
I got back from Florida okay after having to sit next to a baby for 2 hours of my 5-hour flight. Silly mother, seats are for babies that are as big as yours was.
I am preparing for the STP this weekend. This week has not been particularly eventful, although I did manage to see Transformers with Orion, Steven, and Emily (oh, David, in case you didn't get the memo, you were replaced by a chick. Sorry, we just figured that, you know, maybe she wouldn't run in with her shotgun when we needed her to heal. Plus she talks about penises way less than you).
After the STP, my only hangup is jazz camp, which begins on the 29th and goes until the 6th of August or so.
WE MUST PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS.
I know Steven is around all summer. After Orion gets back we are all good, I think, as soon as I get back. I'm ready to play. I have been studying.
"Why did I delay? I thought that the journey would be too long, and that I had not the time nor energy to complete it. I was wrong on all three counts."
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta catch a girlfriend has been up there for quite a while. I thought you did it on your own.
Replaced by a girl....I knew you guys only liked me for my boobs.
The question is, who will we replace Orion with while he is gone three times as long as I was?
it has been up a while...
Post a Comment