Days until Pokemon: 16
Tomorrow the jazz band plays at the Spring Sports Assembly. Relation: shaky at best. But who cares. We pwn.
More CID mayhem:
n 1837, Massachusetts founded the country's first public board of education. Gradually, curriculums were fucking changed to reflect "practical education"--geography, physical science, arithmetic.
yep, I put it in there and he didn't catch it. Or maybe he did...
The Oneida Community was one of the last shots at Utopia, because by then people were beginning to figure out that it didn't work. It was important because it established a precedent and a belief net for the later Hippies, who might not have smoked pot and had lots of sex otherwise.
Oh, Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! That is the official name of the Church of Mormon (named after a famous Mormonese prophet). It was founded in 1830. Joseph Smith said that an angel had come to him with a revelation--maybe he should have made better friends with temperance supporters.
The Christian benevolence movement gave rise to hundreds of voluntary societies whose goal was reform all the badness they witnessed in the atheistic and downright hell-fired school systems. The power of Christ compels you!
I can't believe that I wrote all of this crap. What the hell was I thinking?
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's sad that my blog has been around far less time than other peoples', but I still have 600 posts. By the way, check it out since I made my 600th post today.
click on my google ads
Post a Comment