Sunday, April 01, 2007

Three Weeks

Yes, three weeks until the release of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I went to Fred Meyer but they won't let you reserve anymore. The lady assured me that copies would be available on Sunday the 22nd. However, I still plan to arrive somewhere around 7:00 am that morning, just to be sure. If I get all my homework done on Saturday, then I can spend all day Sunday playing Pokemon! ...This is why I do not have a girlfriend.

In other news, this week was bleh. It was really long for some reason. And not very exciting. I ran in a track meet and did okay. I didn't get too hurt. I'm watching my neighbors' house again this weekend. It's boring and kind of a waste of time, especially since I have so much school and Eagle work to get done. But, I am paid an exorbitant amount of money, so I cannot argue.

In more other news, Jack is coming soon. Friday, April 6, to be specific. Girls are going wild (or maybe that's just Maddy (who is strangely attached to her boyfriend AND Jack at the same time (but she's Catholic!))) So there shall be a party og uber ossum LOLPWNEDage, complete with Gears of War, Call of Duty, Super Smash Brothers, and other such hits. There shall also be a head-smacking, uber-lame party of Maddy. With girls *gag*. Jack, we await your arrival, honorary clan member. Somehow.

Also, I cut my arm off today. April Fool's! Had to throw that in somewhere.

1 comment:

David said...

Hey Davis, Steven found out Starcraft Ghost is coming out June 18th.

Also, I figured out that the goal of catholicism is to have many babies to make god happy, so only men can cheat on significant others because women cannot have 2 different babies (hmm twins from different dads?) so guys have to cheat on their girlfriends and make babies with other women. Yeah so the party now is looking best on monday at my house unless someone else wants it at theirs, but I have room for more games and I think we have just 6 people right now.