
OMFG POWERMON
Hahahahah! They think that they can poll THE MASTER?Days until Pokemon: 9
It's been really hard. But the last time that I posted it was 15. I have subsisted by playing the piano and thinking about how sad I am that everyone has Pokemon before me. Luckily, we have hit some easy spots on wind ensemble and jazz band; I have practiced for neither in quite some time. French AP on Monday, English on THursday, APUSH on Friday. Pokemon on Friday after the APUSH exam.
I'm really tired. And I keep thinking about when I can have Pokemon. Orion suggested that I get it Monday after French, but David said no. You know what this means: I must ask Steven, the great sage of pwnage.
3 comments:
wtf is powermon? like seriously its the exact same thing but....powermon?
haha beat u david
The longer you wait for something, the sweeter it shall be. Do not buy it in the middle of the week. You will either be sad from a lack of time to play it or sad from playing it so much that you do not get college credit.
i know damn well i'm not gonna get college credit for apush.
perhaps you should get it thursday. 2 finals will be done with, and knowing you, you'll already have most, if not all your apush studying done.
Post a Comment