Sunday, May 06, 2007

Almost there...


HOLY SHIT!



"OMFG Davis, you are so noob. I can't believe that you didn't realize World of Starcraft was an April Fool's joke!" Who's lauging now, you noobs?!

Days until Pokemon: 5

I can almost taste it. And it tastes good.
This week was boring. Lots of studying. The last CID was completed!!!11! This weekend was boring. SAT yesterday, which was really easy and I hope I pwned.
For Mother's day we are going on a family trip to Port Townsend. This would elicit many groans if not for the fact that I shall have Pokemon on that date. Port Townsend and Whidbey Island and their associated areas are indeed beautiful and remind me of Pokemon. It shall be fitting.

1 comment:

David said...

HA. WE MUST SHUN THE NONBELIEVERS. I don't know if I would buy it though after how Blizzard Runs WoW. Maybe this means SCII? Either way, I need to wash off my computer screen because I just came all over it from seeing that picture.