Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Starcraft?

[16:25] bananaoracle89: but it is sosunny that is makes me feel guilty
[16:26] RunningInSquare3: just close the windows
[16:26] RunningInSquare3: thats what i do

So Starcraft...I really want to play again. But I feel like I should be doing homework or something else instead of it. Eh...

Pokemon report: day 19

Wow, only 19 days. Seems like I've had it forever...I'm coming up on 60 hours now. Beat the Elite Four...now I need to evolve like crazy so that I can CATCH EM ALL!!!
Pokemon has certainly evolved over the years and incorporated a healthy dose of current trends. Just yesterday a female trainer informed me that she was going to use me for practice to see how well she could 'own' the Elite Four. I've been called a noob in-game at least three times. Irony is, as usual, not lost on the folks at Game Freak: I found the TM for Swagger in a rich guy's mansion, and right before battling, a Black Belt informed me that he "doesn't actually know karate."
Gameplay remains much the same: addictive, though repetetive. There are now 482 Pokemon, apparently--not including the 8 extra from special Nintendo events. I've got a long road ahead of me. But PokeDave shall prevail!

No comments: