Tuesday, January 17, 2006

KEIR HERE

Well, Keir came on Friday night. We had the Teriyaki Family Reunion (Sai, David, me, Steven, Keir), plus honorary members Orion, Stephen, and Zach. We smashed it up all night long, and it was way cool. Then the next day, I stayed at home and was bored while Keir visited the Turnbloms. How boring!! Then he came back and we went over to Wilf's house, where we filmed the second NGW video. In the rain and mud. With capes on. It was awesome, and Keir and I hung out after Orion and Dan left. Then his parents came to get us and take us to GABE'S HOUSE! Gabe is our awesome punk atheist Jewish friend; we met him in second grade in Indian Guides (Now called YMCA Explorers, for PC-ness). He's in a sweet punk band, Delusional Label. You should visit its myspace.
So we played some TimeSplitters and 007:Nightfire, as well as ping pong. We also checked out all the bands that he listens to and got some music from him. Sweet. We got home and went to bed by 1:00, I swear.
We woke up at like 9 and went out the breakfast with some families we know from Meredith's Indian Princesses (see Indian Guides above). It was good, but boring because we had to wait for like two hours for our parents to leave. We finally got home and played a few more rounds of Super Smash Brothers and Simpson's Road Rage before he had to leave. It was indeed sad, and I moped around for about an hour and a half before realizing that I should get myself to Zach's for his gaming fest. It was sweet; we played a lot of Call of Duty and I got to start another file on Resident Evil. Yay! Monday was boring, though. I don't really remember what I did, except it was boring. Oh, yeah. I met with Rosa, Lucy, and Robin to "work on" our French project. We got nothing done, but it's okay because we're owning that thing now. And today was boring and I really wanted to play Resident Evil all day and now I can't play very long because I forgot to do the reading for Ms. Bonner. Being a slacker is a double-edged sword.

2 comments:

David said...

Not that I hate martin luther king jr., but I really am having trouble reading off of that background

blitzmoose said...

I had the same problem as David until I became smart. I highlighted the words. You should do it too (become smart) David. Also you forgot to mention in there how I PWNed in SSBM and Call of Duty 2.