Monday, January 30, 2006

Your King commands it!

All right, so on Friday after school (12:20), a bunch of people rode the schoolbus down near the Super China Buffet for some good eatin'. Lessee: Willy, me, Zach, Jack, Molly, Colton, Steven, Orion, Jake, Rob, Katie, and Sara. And Stefano. We were over there for an hour or so, and then Steven, Orion, Zach, and I headed over to Zach's house for some XBOX 360. Well, a few frags later, the rest of the crew showed up, minus the girls [and Colton]. Zach's tiny room was jampacked, and it was sweaty and fun--I mean, uh...damn. Don't read that last part.
Anyway, I had to have piano lessons, as always, but I made it to the basketball game after that. It was pretty cool, except for some guy, [expletive deleted], played his trumpet WAY too loud. It was like having your eardrums powersieged--not a good feeling.

Also, I hearby copyright the phrases [expletive deleted] (©) and powersieged (©).

Anyway, it was a fun game; the dude stopped playing after half time , or something.
On Saturday I slept in, and probably played a bunch of video games and stuff. At 6:45, Trey drove Zach and I to Steven's dad's house, next to "a bad hood." It was Zach, Steven, Jake, Rob, Willy, and me. We started off with some poker, and then dug into some killer food--Richard went out of his way to delicioufy us. We watched some Wild Boys, and then broke out the Nightfire, Mario Kart, and, finally, Super Smash Brothers. It was totally awesome.
So Sunday was just a do-nothing day. Bovving. Meredith got out some puzzle, and it was pretty cool to make and stuff.
So today I got up, and worked on said puzzle for at least two and a half hours. I'm addicted! Played some Ocarina of Time, and stuff. Jack was trying to get people together to see Underworld:Evolution, but I couldn't go. Last I heard they were all going.
So now I'm about ready to head out for some Spin Alley bowling, teriyaki style. Hooyah!

Also, MERRY WINTER-EEN-MAS!

1 comment:

David said...

Well it sounds like you had a nice time while I was out in the woods beating the crap out of Garrett.
btw-mad props to u for copyrighting powerseiged.
that word pwns