DA_ 13562958 Points
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!out of curiosity, did you kick or hit or throw it?
He tried to have sex with it. You know Davis and his Nintendo fetish.
It broke?!?!?!?! Why did you not get an emulator?!?!?!?! It is legal to do that in this situation. You have to be pretty stupid to not get one. wait... I should do that with my xbox!!! Why did I not think of it before?!?!?!?
sai...shut the hell up. and davis...congrats!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
out of curiosity, did you kick or hit or throw it?
He tried to have sex with it. You know Davis and his Nintendo fetish.
It broke?!?!?!?! Why did you not get an emulator?!?!?!?! It is legal to do that in this situation. You have to be pretty stupid to not get one. wait... I should do that with my xbox!!! Why did I not think of it before?!?!?!?
sai...shut the hell up. and davis...congrats!
Post a Comment