Today was a pretty okay day. If you forget about all the boring parts.
Band was fun, and I didn't have to march because I told Bob about my knees. Our power went out, and then Mrs. Peppelmeyer came in and made us do the earthquake drill right. English was okay; we did online questions about word definitions and then watched the National Geographic "Making of the Lord of the Rings." It was really cool. Jack and I did a funny skit on how to be intelligent in French class (ne fumez pas STUPIDE! STUPIDE!) and then I had to converse with Oliver, Albert, and Amy for fixed amounts of time. I did my Science homework in the library after school, but didn't work out. X_X. I talked to Todd for a while, then came home and played some Starcraft. Watched some of the news, played some more... now I'm going to play the piano and stuff. Yep.
Oh yeah, and I studied a little bit for Social Studies. Except she was pretty vague...
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment