The worst thing in the world is a hang. Well, one of the worst things, anyway. You've been gaming for 7 hours, gained 37 levels, and you're just about to go talk to the save person when BAM! your game hangs. It just freezes and stares you in the face. This is usually accompanied by some sort of horrid noise to remind you just how many problems you have. There's nothing you can do but curse and restart.
Yeah. Second week of school has come and gone. Classes are boring. That's all there is to it. Although making posters in English is really fun...but that was last week...
Football game was pretty cool, I guess. I think we won, but I didn't see the end. David and I were hillbilly farmers. Dutch hillbilly farmers. Boy howdy!
Yeah so Jake had his birthday party yesterday...and today... We all went there at like 5, except my parents made me late. We played some halo 2 and Super Smash, then played poker until frikkin 12. So I got home early early Sunday. Today. And I haven't done anything except play video games and a little homework. I gotta think of 3 topics for History Day. Suxorz.
Hmm yeah.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Davis we totally suck at poker. And yes hangs are the worst things ever.
Post a Comment