Well, it's official. Fall has started. Yesterday morning I got my first cold of the 05-06 school year.
*fanfare*
It was pretty bad. I was spitting all the time, and my nose and ears were clogged up. I got headaches. I dreaded going to sleep last night. It's always hell when you're sick. Luckily, though, I got to sleep quickly, probably within 20 minutes, which is some sort of record for me (sick or not). On top of that, it was the best sleep I've had in months! 10:40 to 7:20...boy was that a good one.
As if that wasn't enough, I felt great this morning, and I feel better right now. Good enough to get up at 6 tomorrow and go do some weights. YAAaR!
Anyways... I'm typing this one my very own (somewhat) computer. It runs pretty well, by which I mean that Warcraft III is set to highest quality on all graphics and sound and STILL doesn't lag whatsoever. Unfortunately, I've already glimpsed the Blue Screen of Death, and my computer rejects iTunes. But I gotta say, those orcs look pretty.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your background is messed up
Post a Comment