I'm giving up, I'm giving up slowly
I'm blending in so you won't even know me
Apart from this whole world that shares my fate
This one, it's good that you mention
It's my one last shot at redemption
I know to live that you must give your life away
I've been housing all this doubt
And insecurity
And I've been locked inside that house
All the while you hold the key
I've been dyin' to get out,
Though it might be the death of me
And even though there's no way of knowing where to go
I promise I'm going, because
Hoo-ooh, gotta get outta here
I'm stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake...
And this life sentence that I'm serving,
I admit that I'm every bit deserving.
--Be my Escape, Relient K
I got a haircut today. Finally. And I must say, it is very, very stylish and suave. Oh, yeah.
And guess what else? I visited both my joint doctor and my physical therapist within the past 5 days. Basically, they told me that I should go *$(#&)@ myself &#(*@&^(*& and #&*(@^(*^&. Yes, indeed. The news is grave. My kneecap tissue needs time to regenerate, so I cannot run for 4 weeks. 4 weeks. 4 weeks of broken dreams, shattered goals, and clinging despair. And there is, of course, no guarantee that I will recover within that window.
... ... ... ... Is this the lowest point of my life so far? Perhaps. Well, I'll get through it. At least I have popsicles and Resident Evil...mmmm...
My butterfly is positively broken. However, 7 KILLERS have come to my aid.
"Y'all need some good old-fashioned discipline! That's what you need."
-General Edmund Duke
The double-edged sword of being lazy and being bored.
Damn.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment