First off, I shall start with a one-word summary of the last few days: nothing. I have done absolutely nothing. True, I read Harry Potter, and cleaned out my closet and my dresser (which I am very proud of, to be sure), but, let's face it, compared to a social life...nothing.
I do, however, have an interesting and lucrative argument as to why you should always wear the same pair of pants (or, in this case, shorts). After wearing that same green pair for somewhere around a month, I noticed some strange growth. No, really, I put on a different pair when I was clearing out my dresser, and lo and behold, a $20 note. Sweet! I later put on another pair, and found $13 in that one. It was a hard day's work. Thus, this week has been dubbed "the Week of the Lucky Shorts." Now, look above for a visual timeline of my room-cleaning operation.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment