Sunday, December 05, 2004

SWAG me, baby, yeah!

So...stuff happened. Last post on the first? Crikey.

Well on Tuesday we had this weird....you know, I don't even really remember, plus I'm lazy. CHeck out Orion's Blog (stupid link thing). Anyways, yeah.

On Friday I went to piano, then went home and played Starcraft. Specifically, played Starcraft until 11. Now that was kind of dumb, I will admit.

So on Saturday I woke up at 8:30 (yes! slept in!) and started and finished my math homework. It feels good to get up and actually do something once in a while. Then I sat down and read a whole book. Yes, a whole book in like an hour and a half (okay, okay, it was Meredith's book about this dog, but I was tired and bored and it was good but sad). Then I......hm.....hung around, finishing some other work and playing computer games and finally (ineveitably) went to Jacob's house, where we kicked some serious butt on Heli Attack and RobotRage (make it purple, dude!). I left at like 6 to go the annual SHIVELY SWAG-MAKING PARTY. Yes, it is thrwon by the Shivelys, who are, yes, our neighbors. So it was cool, and had lots of really great food, including [not caffeine or diet] Pepsi, weird taco stuff my mom made, scrumptious salad, and, of course, a delicious man-I-would-eat-the-whole-damn-2x4 platterif-I-could tuna noodle casserole. Yum! There was also hot chocolate and excellent spice cake. And of course, swags, which I did not make or go anywhere near. First I talked to all the moms (they were quite amused) about how Shorewood is full of stoners and sluts. Then I talke with the men about testosterone-charged activities, such as building houses, un-building houses, cutting down trees, and eating wood pulp (okay, made that last one up). So it was great; we all came home at like 10 with full stomachs. If you snuck into our living room at 10:30, you would have found 4 zombies sleepily watching The Simpsons.

I woke up today at 8:50 (YESSS!) and took Luna for a walk in Boeing Creek Park until 10, where I discovered that Zach didn't call because my mom yakked on the phone for like 2 hours. I went to his house at 12 (after play some SC with Keir) so we could work on the bridge. We worked, then played, and ate cereal, too. I had some Haunted Apple Jacks-- 19 grams of sugar per cup! It tasted awful. So we enjoyed some "75% less sugar: Cocoa Puffs; they were great. Then we worked some more, and played a lot. 1 side of our bridge is about 75% done. Oh yeah!
So I'm just sitting here and it says I've been blogging since 8:27. Wait....it's 8:45. Yeah, that's true.

I tried writing my "Poison" essay, but just couldnt' do it. So I'm gonna play video games (I borrowed Super Mario 64 and Super Mario World 4 from Zach; I got unstuck in Prince of Persia) and go to bed. But...I must play the clarinet! I hate practice!

Well, tomorrow is going to be...more bridge. Yes, MORE bridge. As if there wasn't enough bridge already. I think I'm going to grow up to be a terrorist who blows up bridges, and it will all be Ms. Fawcett's fault.

No comments: