Tuesday, December 28, 2004

darkness closing....

darkness....only salvation is cookies.....must burn The Once and Future King. Must burn....

Okay. Today was fun. Well, after physical therapy, I mean. So first I drove a bit of the way there. Gotta get that heart beating. And when we get there we met this nice man with black Nike gear, Supernova Controls, and gelled up curly hair. He asked questions, demonstrated all of my terrible weaknesses, and then proceeded to show me a variety of excruciatingly painful positions which I needed to subject myself to in order "to get strong butt muscles." Looks like I'm going to need to become a hard-ass! Ha! Ha!
So after that we swung by Alex's house to pick him up so that he could go to our house so that we could tear out my parents' bathroom cuz they wanted it to be remodeled *breathes.* It was awesome. Now, it's one thing to tear out sheetrock with a crowbar. It's quite another to watch a 180-pound Tower of Alex punch out a wall. Yes. Very cool. We "excavated" sheetrock in the shapes of California, Iowa, Iowa, and 3 triangles. And one piece that had "ALEX WAS [HERE]" crudely scratched on it.
So we did that until about 4 (there were a few incidents with salsa) and then we cleaned up. I got 2 wheelbarrow rides. Then we took him home and I read for a bit. Then I played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, which is very awesome, though I won't write 20 pages (this time) on its awesomeness. I played until 8:30, though I was only supposed to play until 8. So now I need to really catch up on reading, for my rate for The Once and Future King is 50-ish pages/hour. D'oh!

No comments: