Well. Today.....eeeeee.....
Well. YESTERday Jack slept over. He came at 2:30....um. He came at 6:30. But before I co on, I'd like to explain my current dondition.
I am Sick. Sick with a capital "S!" I have a fever, and an intermittent headache has been pounding my cerebral cortex all day (actually, for the past few days.) The only relief is sugary drinks and video games. And hey. Dribing is kinda fun.
So Jack slept over last night. We played much Metroid Prime (and Prime 2) and watched I, RObot. An excellent film, if cheesiness is discounted. So, yeah. I slept until 8. Jack left at 11. I drove to Sach's at 1 to assemble our bridge. We did not assemble the bridge, due to multiple errors. So I drove home and realized that my headache hurt like [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted]. So I read some, played some Mario, llay down, and then I DID NOT GO TO JACOB'S HOUSE. It pisses me off! I love going to Jacob's house (I love Jacob's desk.) So here I am. Blogging.
*Scene from when I parked the car at the end of my driving expedition*
Me: "How far till I hit that box?"
Charlie: "Oh, eight feet, at least."
*Crunch*
Charlie: "What was that?"
Me: "The box."
Charlie: "Oh, you mean the little box?"
Friday, December 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment