Well. It's the 23rd. Close to Christmas. You know, this is really such a beautiful time of year. Look past all the stress and commercialism and crap and it's just so warm. Everyone seems to be united in a worship of family and joy; though our times may be dark, we still find the light in our lives. Take time to appreciate your family and friends and the time you have spent on Earth, and just enjoy life. Well, that's what I've got to say (scroll down for my life).
Well today I hung around, did some driver's ed homework, did some World Geo research, and played DOOM. And I slept and ate cookies and all that fun stuff. I'm slogging through The Once and Future King (my goal was page 250 by tonight; I'm on 131). It's very dense and sometimes takes me over a minute to read one page. But that's only because I don't read enough, I suppose. Shoot. Wow...
Well, I can't think of anything else to pass on to you guys. Happy holidays, no matter your denomination.
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment