Well, Jack made a real post, so here I will try to make a real one as well.
This week:
Monday: Boring. School. Boring. Boring.
Tuesday: School again. Essay Fun. Not Fun. Boring, in fact. Yes, very.
Wednesday: School again. Pwnage in Wind Ensemble and then in Physics. Music Theory wasn't really that bad either. In all, a good day. I had to take Meredith to the physical therapy place and I read a good book in the car. The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov. Then I had piano. THen I studied calculus. Then I finally went to sleep.
Thursday: A less pwnage day. More essay fun, which was not productive in the least. More calculus, which was terrible. More psychology, which was long but great. Psychology is the best class that I have because I get to sit next to Josh Holguin and Emily Forman (who is a noob but fun to talk to, no less). Josh and I just sit back there and make sex jokes the whole time. And when I say the whole time, I mean the WHOLE time. We even made sex jokes about the obituary project (just don't ask). It's good that Josh Holguin is awesome.
Friday: my God, it came so slowly. After the final test in Music Theory, helped Diane carry fruit to her car and then went to Steven's for the paper route, Wario Ware, Mario Party, Deuce Bigalow, Two and a Half Men, and really good pizza. Then to Orion's for some Back to Baghdad ($#^*(^$%*&(^!%#(*%#)&($&$^#@($ BACK TO BAGHDAD) and some Ultimate Alliance, which was actually quite enjoyable. Or maybe it just stood out next to B2B (the graphics are really good)!
On Saturday I went to Archie MsPhee's with Tracy and she bought some stuff to give for people for Christmas. Me, I got out of it because I'm cheap. Heh. I spent the night reading. Today I woke up late and then started on my massive psycho project (a typo, actually, but a fitting one). I started at 1:30 and finished just a half hour ago. If Mr. Messner does not give me an A, I think I will have to stay after class someday and yell at him, vigorously.
I haven't played video games for a while (on my own, at least). I'm still working through Final Fantasy IV...I just haven't had time. Well, the Big Band Dance is in a week and then it will be Christmas parties and Christmas time and then finally Christmas break. It'll be great, except when the break is over then the real AP drive begins. Definitely not awesome.
Good enough for ya?
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good enough.
Good enough for about 2 days.
Key Air Owe Moss.
Post a Comment