Observe: HE RETURNS!

(For those of you that are blind, egreggious's name appears in the center-ish)
(For those of you who don't know who egreggious is, just stop trying).
All right. School is fun. I am tired. I still like video games.
David is placated.
6 comments:
ZOMG EGGREGGIOUS RETURNS.
EVEN MORE EXCITING DAVIS POSTS.
EVEN MORE EXCITING STILL MASS EFFECT COMES OUT TODAY.
wait, so how did you come upon this post that egreggious commented on?
faasciik: reminded me of fascist
Omg, I thought we got rid of that guy, lets just hope he doesn't find any more of David's pictures interesting...
Pronoob5, I think I would like to look at pictures of you. I could make a post titled "easy on the eyes 69"
would have been more believable if it has actually been a legitimate username =P. Nice try using the "other" option though.
UPDATE!!!!!111
Post a Comment