Saturday, December 22, 2007

Today

Today I have not done much. I finished a college application and began some new scholarship applications. I must apply for many different scholarships so that my college experience will be FREE!!!!
Today I have finally resolved to make a post about the pretzel bag from the trip back from Florida when I went to visit Keir oh so many months ago. First, some backstory. I booked my flight with Airtran Airways. Heard of it? I hadn't, but darn if it wasn't cheap. The bag is appropriately titled "How to eat GOURMET PRETZELS on a low'fare airline." The back of the bag says this:

1. Think about our wonderful low fares at airtran.com as you open packet.
2. Place a pretzel in mouth. With each crunch, be reminded of our low fares.
3. As you swallow, remember again just how low the fares are.
4. Repeat until pretzel packet is empty.
5. Keep empty packet to remind yourself to book at airtran.com for our lowest fares and no booking fees.

Of course, the worst part is that I did.

So, we need to get our Starcraft on. And by 'we,' I mean me, since the rest of you guys are probably buried up to your waist in Snowballs. But really, I'm going to try to play. Because I know that everyone will probably get great new video games for Christmas and will play them exclusively for the week afterwards. I, who do not receive video games, shall be left alone.

No comments: