
"Obviously the above display is for a sex game. . .the name of this game? Oppai Baka, or as I like to say, "Boob Fool." There are two words for that plastic display case: absolutely necessary."
[19:42] bananaoracle89: istn' it just guys when I come?
[19:43] brittlebrit187: yup
[19:43] bananaoracle89: SECKS
[19:43] brittlebrit187: perhaps a poor adjective choice but i get your drift
[19:45] oreo2476: heh now theres an idea
[19:47] bananaoracle89: that wuld be such a dick move
[19:47] bananaoracle89: we should do it.
[19:48] oreo2476: last time we did a dick move it made a girl cry
[19:48] bananaoracle89: yeah but that was funny
Everyone bitches about my incoherent posts. And by everyone, I mean Zach, who is busy smoking his brains out and probably couldn't tell you what year it is anyway. I went to Brad's Eagle Ceremony today. It was indeed a good one, with much food and people that were moderately cool. Our jazz band records on THursday night this week. That is such a bitch. Thankfully, it ends a week from tomorrow, so no more getting up and yelling and practicing and shit. I can leave the school year in a blaze of Pokemon glory, and Starcraft pwnage.
Hanging out? Video game parties? Frisbee? Gears of War? Anyone?
2 comments:
I didn't say they were incoherent. You just post conversations between you and keir that are "need to be there" situations most of the time.
don't listen to zach, he's just trying to be coherent again and we know that no good ever comes of that. i say yes to all of the queries in the final line of the post.
hbpkjr - here be PK Jr, who shall some day become a true playa killer
Post a Comment