Friday, June 15, 2007

TAINK

[19:54] bananaoracle89: thank God they let me keep my tanks
[19:54] bananaoracle89: but wait
[19:54] bananaoracle89: what if they took my Goliaths?
[19:54] bananaoracle89: NOOOOOOOOOO
[19:54] brittlebrit187: the popular term is 'fisher price toys' for the tanks

[19:57] bananaoracle89: really because they didn't seem like toys when they tore you a new asshole
[19:57] brittlebrit187: no, the sc 2 tanks
[19:57] brittlebrit187: alot of people dont like what they look like
[19:57] brittlebrit187: and call them fisher price toys
[19:57] bananaoracle89: oh
[19:57] bananaoracle89: yes they do indeed look like shitty toys
[19:58] brittlebrit187: i swear to you, I have nothing but fear and respect for seige tanks


[20:11] bananaoracle89: Orion suggested that I could write music for video games
[20:11] bananaoracle89: that would be cool
[20:11] brittlebrit187: yeah
[20:12] brittlebrit187: it would
[20:12] bananaoracle89: and it would combine two of my greatest passions
[20:12] brittlebrit187: video games and orion?
[20:12] bananaoracle89:

I'm 18 years old in four days.

No comments: