No post for you! (Stage 3)
"Yeah, that's like how shampoo smells good but tastes bad."
So we left on Friday for Rawley Point. It 's this Coast Guard lighthouse on Lake Michigan. It had a nice white sandy beach and a nice little cabin by the lighthouse. We went swimming for an hour in the very green lake (green with shit, not water reflection). Right as we were getting out, Mrs. Scudder ran up and told us that the lake was INFESTED WITH E.COLI. No, wait. It was infested with e.coli. Didn't we see all the red signs, of which there were none>!>!? In any case, it later turned out okay. I mean, I think. That shit has a 72-hour incubation period, after all. So we did that and then gamed a lot inside. Much Seinfeld watching as well. We roasted marshmallows. Mr.Scudder was having quite the time lighting the fire, so Jack and I showed him how to do it (wood+match+lighter fluid).
Wisconsin, Stage 4
"Look! Pepperoni!"
Luke is a noob. That is all that I can say at this point, LOL. More gaming. We went in the water for a little bit, but it was really shitty. I mean you couldn't even see a foot to the bottom for all the green crap floating in there. Septic tank drains to the lake, water taps from the lake. It was a calm day. Nice day.
Wisconsin, Stage 5
"Gaming is not a crime."
We left Rawley Point that day. It was as great little stay, but it was over. After we got back, after much Castlevania and New Super Mario Bros in-car, we went to the Neenah Pool. It's a nice pool, which is populated mainly by overweight 9-year-olds. Also, there are many lifeguards. One of them was Spencer, Jack's friend. He is a very nice guy and we talked to him for a while. Luke spent a lot of time underwater with his goggles, probably ogling the moms and 9-year-old girls. We eneded the night with some Seinfeld, and then Jack and I went downstairs. We watched Anchorman and Collateral, both very good movies. "It smells like Bigfoot's dick!" This quote, though funny, was ruined by Luke's incessant, masturbatory repetitions of it.
Wisconsin, Stage 6
"You know, I don't think it's possible for me to stick my foot in my mouth. It's always in there."
We went driving around town today. I saw the Scudders' old house, and a bunch of other neighborhood-related things. We brought lunch to Mr. Scudder's office. He works at Pierce, a firetruck manufacturing company. It's pretty cool. We checked out some Seinfeld, and took a nap. We spent nearly two hours watching hilarious home videos of nine-year-old Jack dancing. HI-FREAKING-LARIOUS! We also covered many other aspects of the Scudders' past in our viewing spree. Tonight, we had two of Jack's friends come over to play the Bible Game and watch Dane Cook. The Bible Game is actually pretty fun! But there must always be 4 players, and the PS2 has only 2 natural controller ports. So the comps are really cheap, but we passed it around between Luke, Ben, Jack, Andrew, Ryan, (Jack's friends) and me. So now I'm sitting here at 11:34pm Wisconsin time. I am so fuck-ing tired. We have stayed up until like 2 every night this week. I am seriously going to crash tomorrow on the plane, if that's at all possible. This is Davis Hill. You stay classy, Shoreline.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
now davis should link to my blog, so ppl can see sporadic pics of his visit...when i update...which i hope will be soon.
I hope Steven read this, because I didn't
Post a Comment