We were woken up by Mrs. Scudder's voice: "Jack, 10:30 is enough sleep! Wake up!"
We got up and went for a bike ridee so Jack could show me around. Today had much less adrenaline-fueled swearing than yesterday. Actually, not. Anyway, I got to see all over this nice town of Neenah. It's not as hot as Shoreline, but humid, so it's about equal. After that, we hung out until we went over to the EAA airshow. It is a huge airshow in Oshkosh, where all these people fly in their planes and show them off. There are also all sorts of stunt plane groups, so it was pretty fun. I tried not to fall asleep. We came back and gamed our heads off. We tried to see this play that Jack's teacher was in, but it was all sold out. We watched Super Troopers instead. Now I am enlightened ("That look like spit to you?" "Yeah." "Fuck it."). Now we're sitting on his nice couch. Jack's reading the Nintendo Power mini New Super Mario Bros guide and I'm sitting here posting. So we're heading out to Lake Michigan tomorrow for some uber fun. Happy day all.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love super troopers.
davis apparently awoke later than me, because i woke up at 8:30 by my mom tapping me on the forehead. only for me to fall back asleep.
I was able to read this one.
Post a Comment