Tuesday, May 16, 2006

El Weekendo

So Orion and I went to see the One Acts on Friday night. We met up with Steven, Sai, Amanuel, and David. Even Zach was there, but he was with his punk friends (strike one) and without his girlfriend (strikes two and three). It was a good show; we saw The Crappiest Day Ever, This is Life, and Check, Please. This is Life was apparently voted as the best one by the judges. Certainly a cliche boy-is-rejected-by-girl-then-they-hook-up-at-end was deserving of this title. The Crappiest Day Ever was much better, and so was Check, Please. Way to go, judges.
Then on Saturday we went to a poker party at Steven's house. We played some poker and Mario Party, and a few of us got to play some CS. Peter won all the money, I guess.
I had to go drive around to get donations for my Eagle Scout project on Monday. And I didn't need the Costco lady to condescend to me, either. Dunn Lumber, Costco, and Home Depot didn't give me anything. Screw them.

2 comments:

blitzmoose said...

Ya, Zack basically struck out of deserving to live when he did those things. He struck out again when he actually did stuff with a myspace, and the judges struck out of deserving to live for not properly judging the plays. Costco, Dunn Lumber, and others are fine.

Jack said...

i hated those damn stores that wouldn't give me anything. and fred meyer...a whooping 50 bucks. i was able to buy a hell of a lot of nothing.