So I guess a lot of stuff has happened. Like the VICTORIA TRIP!!!
So we went over to Shorewood at 1:00 and loaded all of our stuff. Apparently we had to have black shoes, which I was not aware of (this caused some anger on Charlie's part). So we got on the bus and headed down to the docks, and I played Hearts with Steven, Orion, and David all the way over to Victoria. We got to our hotel (I told Dan to go the wrong way, ROFLCHOPPER!) We of course headed out to good Old Vic's for some greasy fish and chips (Only feeftee-cent teep?!) We had a sweet party in the girls' room. On a completely unrelated note, Orion and I were really pissed that we didn't get to sleep until like 2 a.m.
Sunday: We got up around 8, and went to Smitty's at 9. Too bad that the old guy didn't write down our reservation, especially since David took the time to call him. We finally got seats at 2 different tables, but it was okay. After some hanging out, we got all dressed up to go do the March of Bands around the Parliament Building. Yay for us. We all hung out and went to the mall, as well as a sweet record shop. I picked up XIII and Beyond Good and Evil at their Canadian EBGames. That night, we bought a bunch of junk from the market for dinner (including some delicious blueberry juice) and partied all night long. If you want to call it that. However, there was a rumor of a mysterious spanking incident...
Rise and shine, shitheads! (weird book reference) Bright and early at 6:30. We dressed up and bussed over to the mall for breakfast before the parade. We finally got the show on the road and started marching. It was fun, but rainy, and I could feel my clarinet dying in my fingers. It's okay now, though. So after that was all over, we decided to peruse the streets of B.C. The girls wanted to do some more shopping in the mall, so us guys (David, Steven, Orion, I) went all over. We hit a few record stores--Orion got Stadium Arcadium, I got Agains the Grain--and went to other little shops. We also got some gelato, which was good but overpriced. With 30 minutes to go for the dock, we loitered outside the hotel. We got on the boat, and us guys got screwed out of a table. It turned out allright, though. We eventually ended up jamming to music and hanging with the girls in the back, until we bussed back in the dark. I got a ride home with David, and no one was home when I got back. Naturally, ignoring injury, I ran back to Shorewood to locate my parental units. I found my mom on the way, and then I was kind of mad because I wanted it to be Charlie. My mom is kind of annoying. So that was the end of that.
And school since then has been...school. I went to a Link Leader meeting today during first and third period. We just played a bunch of crappy games, but Yi and I thought up a bunch of funny stuff (Saudi Arabia, snipers, and land mines). So I finally got my wood from the lumber yard for my Eagle Project (yes, I know I'm setting this one up).
And I played some Starcraft tonight, which was just sheer pwnage. Tomorrow the filming shall commence!
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, that is the good that the filming shall commence. We need to start sunday thought because I can't do much on Saturday becasuse Dad's friends are here.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I read all of that. You should have posted a bunch of pictures instead like a cool guy I know did.
Also, what is this filming some cool guy spoke of?
Post a Comment