Sunday, October 23, 2005

Homecoming Uber-SMashfest!

HAhahahah. Hahahaha! Oh, that's good. You went to Homecoming, didn't you?

Yes, I hosted a Super Smash Brothers [Melee] party at my house. There were a bunch of guys there, including Steven, Orion, Jack, Zach, David, Jake, Rob, Jack Lee, and Sai (actually that's all of them). We played a lot of SSBM, and then SSB when David came with his TV and N64. We jammed to some music, played foosball, and even cranked up the Goldeneye 64 a little bit. Of course, it was all a big contest to see who was the best. It was Zach. No guessing there. But, yeah. It was a really sweet time. I would post some pictures, but I don't have any. You'll just have to imagine a bunch of guys playing video games, eating pizza, and using bad language. It was great.

2 comments:

David said...

Acutally, we didn't like the music u provided, so we turned it off.

Jack said...

yeah, the music...could have been better.