Monday, October 24, 2005

Evil Has Taken Residence

You thought the horror was over...well, thanks to THE TIME MACHINE, it's not. No, it has just begun. Literally.

Yes, a package arrived for Art Black on Tuesday, October 18, 2005. It was Resident Evil, ported and enhanced for Gamecube. I didn't get a manual, so I popped it in and discovered that Resident Evil and Resident Evil 4 are very, very different. Resident Evil makes Resident Evil 4 look like Elmo's Singalong. In fact, the two games can be summed up in a sentence each:

Resident Evil: No more bullets too many zombies RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!
Resident Evil: *chkchk* Gonna cap a foo'!

Yeah. I actually lost sleep over Resident Evil. Scary zombies + enhanced graphics = BAD for my imagination. Oh, and I was reading this thing on Joan of Arc and it suddenly mentioned a shotgun. I looked again, and it turned out to say a shogun. My bad.

1 comment:

David said...

Resident Evil is cool, but we want you to play sc again Davis.