Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's in your head

It's in your head
It's in your head
Zombie, zombie-ie -e -e

"Everybody's gotta die sometime."

Well, I woke up last night with the sound of some woman crooning above lyrics in my head. It was 1, and I was just SCARED. Of...stuff. I just finished this really weird book; that may have had something to do with it. I dunno.

So today I got up and mowed a lawn with The Jackob. So then I just did nothing, until Zach called to tell me that he and Preston were going to see Star Wars at 3:15. Sweet. I got down there at 2:30, and we hung out. The Huge Fairy has visited Preston, and now he looks like a normal person (acts like one too). Ha ha! Just kidding, old buddy (wasn't kidding). So yeah. We went down there, and what can I say? It was Star Wars. We rode the bus back, and then finally stopped at an AMPM for some crappy, as it turned out, hot dogs. We did get those pink cookies though. MMMmmm... Yeah. Today has been a light training day, as I battle my unavoidable lack of sleep. Grr. Which reminds me, why in Heaven and Hell am I still awake?

2 comments:

roo said...

"In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?"

yeah, just thought you might want to know the lyrics - the song's called "zombie" and it's by the cranberries.

Jack said...

u spelled ZASTRO wrong.