Well. It has been quite a long time indeed... This is going to be a recap with less detail, because I just don't remember. D'oh!
Saturday 18: The Long-Awaited Piano Recital(tm)! I moped around the house until about 2:30, when we decided to finally get ready and go. We arrived only about 5 minutes late, but they started about 10 minutes after that. So then I had to stay awake for an hour and a half, and then I got to play. I beefed. Badly. But, hey, I'm not dead. It's all good. After that we went to my grandparents' house, then to Romeo's with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle for a little my birthday/my aunt's birthday/Father's Day thingie. They even had Enrique, a 'national recording artist,' play guitar there. It was pretty cool. Yeah.
Sunday 19: We woke up early for a day hike, because apparently Father's Day takes precedence over my birthday. So we did that. It...sucked, because my mom and Meredith went. We'll just say that they're not hikers. We got home and I just...didn't really do anything that I remember. Cut a lawn, or a few. Played some games. Then I got to dig into the sweet, sweet cake my mom made. My parents also gave me some stuff; among them were two razors and shaving cream. Bah! That was like the year I got 2 pimple cream tubes in my stocking (subliminal messages, heh heh). But before I could retire, I had to shave! It looked weird, and I managed to cut an burn myself with an electric razor. Yeah...don't ask.
Monday 20: Nothin'. An odd day, indeed (ha HA!). Yeah.
Tuesday 21: School. Mmmhm.
Wednesday 22: SCIENCE FINAL!!!! It was pretty easy, to tell the truth; I scored 47/50 (But Robin got 49 (OMFG!)) Then...ENGLISH PRESENTATION! It turned out to be only 10 minutes (it felt like an hour), but we scored highly. 39 or 40, I think. Then... MATH FINAL!!! I thought that was mostly easy, and I think I got 38-42 out of 50 or something like that. Luckily, my 98.9% grade cushioned it.
Thursday 23: BAND FI...no wait. Nevermind. The lights were off in the bandroom, though. I broke a chair (or maybe that was Tuesday) and Mr. Harshman got really mad. Oh yeah, he signed my yearbool. I should read that. Then... SOCIAL STUDIES FINAL!! 44 countries and capitals from South America, North America, and Southeast Asia. I scored a cool 88/88 (that's 100%). Then... French....stuff. We finished The Phantom of the Opera. Or something. Well, anyways, that was a really sweet movie. Some of those songs are so good....yeah! Oh, and I finally got Michelle to sign my yearbook. Michelle is this really awesome Junior (erm, senior) in French. Of course, Amy is really awesome too. She's in French (or, she was in French).
But that's not all! THIs was Staten's going-away 'party,' because he's moving to Ireland--I mean, Leavenworth. It was Sai, Alex B., Staten, and me. We hung out at Sai's house for a while and played some games. He had the cool Starcraft book that I got jacked out of when I bought the game and expansion together. I read that a lot, and yeah. Then we went to Staten's and played airsoft. So, so fun! I had the MP5, which, unfortunately, has pump action. GAH! THen we saw Batman Begins, which totally ROCKED! Except I didn't like part of his hood. But hey, you can't have everything. THen we ate at McDonald's, which turne dout okay. I made lots of fun of Alex, but we're buds, yeah.
Friday 24: Well, this was it. The last day of school as a freshman. FOr me. No, wait, for you too. Yeah. Well, it was lots of hanging out and doing stuff. David and I walked over to Dale's to crash Jacob's eighth grade party. Now his dumb blonde girlfriend thinks that we're brothers. Yeah... (oowah..) THen a bunch of peeps went to Maddy's for a little party thingy. But my birthday party was at RIchmond Beach!! Yeah! Lots of people were there, like Jack, Jack, Zach, Alex, Orion, Steven, David, Jake, and some darn girls (Lucy, Maddy, Rosa). We played volleyball, explored the drinking spot, and made an illegal fire. I got some sweet stuff, too. It was a good day.
Saturday 25: Mowed some lawns and hung out. Nothin' special.
Sunday 26: There was some reason why Zach couldn't come over until like 2. But he did, and we banished the Pig-Monkey! Took us quite a while, though. We biked over to the Shoreline Arts Festival and saw Jake, Stefano, and Matt. We also ate some greasy, undercooked curly fries that made us sick. Bleh. I went to crosscountry and met up with Michelle, Jakob, and Jack, but I didn't really do anything.Then my family and I went to these peoples' house. So Jacob and I and Molly (The girl whose house we were at) dressed some salads and I think I even frosted a cake. HAHAHA!
Monday 27: Bike Ridee with Orion and Wilfred. Wilfred got really tired, but Orion and I discussed quantum mechanics. We had a Philmont pack check at our house, but Reid and I just drew silly pictures of each other the whole time. Hee Hee.
Tuesday 28: I played som Starcraft, DOOM, and The Legend of Zelda. Jacob and I played 007: Everything or Nothing. Pretty boring day, and lacking in Triforce...
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Summer Begins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so brothers. Don't forget THE BROTHERHOOD!
Post a Comment